|This information assumes that you have already added the resources to your AAP/Local Content Library. If you have not, click here for information.|
Linking Resources to Templates
- Access the Encounter Templates by clicking Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Encounter Template Editor or Well Visit Template Editor.
- Find the template that you wish to add a resource to and click .
- Click the Orders/Workflow tab.
- Click the Resources tab.
- Click where it says "Click here to add another resource."
- Select the handout you want to attach from the drop down box.
- Complete the Department and Usage drop down menus.
|The drop down arrow takes you to a list of articles added to the AAP/Local Content Library.|
|The ellipsis button takes you to your computer to attach a handout.|
|The scanner button opens the Document Selector window (this is where scanned paper handouts are saved).|
|If using a Patient Portal:|
- Click the to save this file.
Adding More than One Handout to a Template
- After adding your first resource to a template, click where it says Click here to add another resource.
- Choose a Resource Name, Department, and Usage.
- Click the to save, and add additional as needed.