There may be times when a Cloud session needs to be disconnected: OP freezes, error messages, Cloud printing issues, and more. There are two methods of ending a Cloud session. It is suggested you use the Log off All Sessions (Windows)/Force Quit (Mac) to ensure you are fully disconnected from your Cloud session. Below are the two methods and instruction using the Log Off All Sessions.
- Log Off All Sessions: Ensures the user is disconnected from the Cloud session so when initiating another sign in a new session starts.
- Disconnect All Sessions: Ends the current connection but retains the same session. If problems existed when using this method, you will continue to experience the problems.
To log off all sessions for Windows users (or Force Quit for Mac users), follow the steps below:
- Right-click the Parallels (or 2x) Icon in your taskbar.
- Select Log Off All Sessions if using Windows (or Force Quit if using a Mac).
- Once selected, the Log Off All Sessions (Windows)/Force Quit (Mac) indication should be grayed out before reconnecting. It may take a few seconds to completely disconnect. You may have to click Log Off All Sessions a second time to successfully end the connection to the Cloud.
- Disconnecting the Cloud environment (by logging off all sessions) and establishing a new connection will resolve the above mentioned issues in most cases.