The lot # report will allow you to find out how many patients received a vaccine by date, Manufacturer lot number or OP assigned ID.
Setting Parameters to Print the Lot # Report
- Open Vaccine Inventory: Practice Management tab > Manage vaccine inventory button.
- Click to highlight the vaccine lot for which the report is to be run then click the Print Lot # button. The Choose Report Parameter(s) window displays.
Note: If you want to run the Lot # report by vaccine administration dates, select the Print Lot # button, enter a date range and select the All Lots used in this period checkbox.
- Complete the below information.
- Include vaccines administered on: All dates checkbox is selected by default. Click the From and To drop-down to enter a date range.
- For Manufacturer Lot Number: Select the radio button to show all lots that have the listed lot number.
- For the OP-assigned Lot ID: Select the radio button to show the vaccine lot assigned the listed lot ID.
- All Lots used in this period: Click the checkbox if you wish to see all vaccines administered within a date range.
- Click the OK button.
The lot # report in the vaccine inventory will allow you to find out how many patients received a vaccine.
Setting Parameters to Print Out the Lot # Report
- Open the vaccine inventory: Activities > Maintain Vaccine Inventory.
- Click to highlight the vaccine lot for which the report is to be run then click the button. To run the report based on dates only, do not select a vaccine lot, click the button instead.
- The choose report parameter(s) window will open.
The Choose Report Parameter window will open.
- You can leave the box checked to see All Dates or Choose a date range.
- Using the manufacturer lot number will bring up all lots within your date range that have that specified lot number.
- Clicking on the radio button and using the OP assigned lot ID is going to just pull the specific lot that was highlighted prior to clicking .
- If you are looking for a specific lot, check off the box next to "All Lots used in this period".
- Click the OK button to generate your report.