Utilities > Manage Practice > Staff Directory
Membership groups determine what areas of OP are accessible to a specific user. Certain Smart Toolbar buttons will be hidden or visible depending on the group membership.
Adding or Modifying Group Membership
- Click on the Security Access button and then navigate to the Membership tab.
- On the left, there is a list of available Groups with assigned users listed. On the right, there is a list of all the Users in the practice.
- There are two ways to add a User to a Group:
- Click on the desired Staff ID on the right and, holding down your cursor, drag it to the desired group on the left.
- Click to select the desired group on the left. Click to select the Staff ID on the right, then click the left-arrow button to add the staff member.
- The staff member will now be listed under the group name on the left.
|Each User can be a member of multiple groups. For example, administrators have the privileges of all groups and they will be listed as members of each group.|
Remove a User from a Group
- Click to select the User on the left.
- With the staff member name still highlighted, click the right red arrow button.
- In a pop-up window, the system will prompt you to confirm removal of the User.
- Click Yes to remove the staff member.
- Click Close to exit the window.