Utilities > Manage Practice > Staff/Provider Directory
To assign individual permissions or program privileges to a specific staff member, select the staff member and click the Security Access button on the Basic Info tab and follow the steps below.
|Warning: Not all permissions should be assigned individually. In most cases, there are several permissions that must be assigned together in order for one specific function to work properly in OP.|
- To assign specific Permissions to a user, click to select that user's Staff ID in the 'Users' column.
- Click on the Permission you would like to assign that user in the 'Permissions' column.
- Click the left arrow button. The permission will be now be listed under the selected Staff ID.
- To remove permissions from a user's permissions list, click to select the permission listed under their ID. Click the right arrow button to delete the permission.
- When your work is complete, click the Exit button . Your changes will be saved.