To map the gdb_common folder:
- Right-click the Start button
- Select Windows Explore to open File Explorer
- From the menu located at the top, select Tools > Map Network Drive (Computer > Map Network Drive for Windows 10). The Map Network Drive window is displayed.
- On the Map Network Drive window, select the drive letter to be mapped in the Drive drop-down menu(we recommended X:).
- Enter the IP address and gdb_common share in the format \\ipaddress\gdb_common in the Folder field.
- Select the Reconnect at sign-in checkbox (Reconnect at sign-in for Windows 10).
- Click the Connect or Finish button. If you are asked for a username and password, enter the username and password for your server and click to remember the password. This maps the drive.
Note: If an error is displayed, contact your IT person/department for the correct way to map a network drive within your network or determine the server username and password.