|Please note the following prior to migrating your server:|
- Before performing a server migration, please contact support two weeks prior to the migration so that support may coordinate any services that may need to be installed on the new server.
|If support is not notified two weeks prior to the migration, these items below can and will likely occur.|
- Services such as E-prescribing, Lab interfaces, etc. may not be installed immediately, and could take up to a week to be installed.
- Claim files may not be received by your clearinghouse. Please note that if you are contracted with Instamed, you must contact them directly to ensure that they install their Batch Agent. For any other integrated clearinghouse, please contact Support.
- Charges to perform the server migration at a rate of $200 per hour.
- Every user MUST be logged off of OP.
- If the office uses additional interfaces (i.e. PCC, HL7, E-prescribing, labs, immunization registry), please note that these services will need to be reinstalled by an OP support person following the server migration. IT personnel should contact OP prior to any planned server migration to discuss the interfaces that will need to be reinstalled. Typically, these interfaces can be reinstalled the next day.
- If support is required "after hours" (and OP has been notified two weeks ahead of time), the rate is $150.00/hour is applied. If support is required "after hours" (and OP has not been contacted with a two week notice prior to a server migration), the rate is $200.00/hour.