Schedules, whether created using Slot or Schedule Templates, can be edited on the fly to accommodate situations where a provider will be out of the office. Because this type of change will not impact the schedule going forward, the change is made directly from the Calendar view of the Schedule.
Modify a Schedule Slot
- Navigate to the Calendar view of the Schedule: Clinical, Practice Management or Billing tab > Schedule button > Calendar radio button.
- Ensure you're on the Office View tab of the Schedule.
- Click the Slots button located above the reference calendar, on the right-hand side of the window.
- Use the reference calendar to select the date for which you need to modify slots.
- Click the slot that needs to be changed on the provider's schedule.
- Right-click and select the Appointment Zone to apply to that time slot.
- Click the Appts button located above the reference calendar, on the right-hand side of the window to return to the calendar.