Nurse Only Visit Templates
Most nurse only visit templates are created by the practice. Listed below is an example of the types of templates that can be set up.
When creating a new template, follow the conventions below:
- Template: Type the name of the template in title case letters.
- Category: Should be set to Nursing Visits
- Appt. Type: Select the appropriate appointment type in order for the front desk staff to be able to associate this visit.
- Visibility: Any staff member, if selected, will permit the front desk staff to select this at the time the appointment is made.
- Finalize status: Nurse only visits will be finalized by the nursing staff as a provider is not seeing the patient.
Visit each of the tabs to enter in the appropriate information that corresponds to the visit.