|Note: You must have an account with ClearTriage before using ClearTriage in OP. After obtaining a ClearTriage account, configure OP with your ClearTriage credentials. Click here for details on setting up OP with your ClearTriage credentials.|
|Compatible Versions of OP for ClearTriage Support|
You must have OP Version 14.0.55, OP Version 14.1.10 or later to use ClearTriage in OP.
To obtain a ClearTriage account:
- Log into OP.
- Access the Schedule and Practice Workflow window by clicking the Sched button on the toolbar or by pressing F7.
- Click on the Messages button. OP displays the Message Center.
- Open a new patient message by clicking the New Message button. OP displays the New Message window with the ClearTriage button.
- Click the ClearTriage button ( ). OP opens a browser window and displays the OP and ClearTriage information page at: http://www.cleartriage.com/op14. The ClearTriage page provides access to tutorial videos and other information. It also offers access to a free trial of the ClearTriage service.
- If you don’t already have a ClearTriage account, follow the instructions on the ClearTriage page to start the free trial. This process provides you with the credentials (a Practice ID and Password) you need to set up OP to support ClearTriage.