|This documentation applies to the OP Cloud environment.|
- The Client Workstation Install Program can be downloaded by clicking one of the following links: OP Cloud 32-bit Installer or OP Cloud 64-bit Installer.
Our remote support utility (TeamViewer) can be downloaded here: ConnexinViewer for Windows. To install TeamViewer for a Mac system, click this link (https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/) and select Download Now below TeamViewer for Mac.
- Run the OPCloud.exe that you just downloaded.
- Click the Next button to begin the installation process.
|Before clicking Next|
Make sure that you have administrative rights to install this software package and that User Account Controls are disabled.
- Verify the proper installation path and click the NEXT button.
- Enter the URL supplied by the OP Support Staff (example: Prettywomanpeds.cust.officepracticum.com).
- Click the Next button to continue with installation process.
- Click the Install button.
- Click the Finish button to complete the installation.
- The Parallels client will open, double-click on "Office Practicum".
- Complete the proper Cloud login credentials for the specific device. The 2X Username and Password are workstation-specific. That information is sent from Office Practicum Tech Support ahead of time.
- Click the Connect button.
- Once the workstation connects, you will see your Office Practicum icon within the Parallels client and as a shortcut on your desktop.
- Select EXIT in the File menu to successfully complete the installation.