IIS updates can be conducted at any time without any risk of disruption to the clinical environment. Additionally, if a version is missed, the updater can be applied without issue. Keeping your IISService up to date is the best way to ensure immunization data will transmit in accordance with the immunization registry. Below are the instructions to download the installer and steps to run the OP IISService update.
Download OP IISService Installer
- Download the latest OP IISService Installer onto the desktop of the database server.
- Click the link below to download the executable.
Run the Installer and Update OPIISService
- Prior to launching the OPIISService Installer, confirm the location of the opsetup.ini file.
- Next, stop the OPIISService following the below steps.
- Right-click on the desktop and select Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Services tab, highlight OPIISService, right-click and select Stop.
- Navigate to your Downloads, right-click OPIISServiceInstall and select Run as administrator.
- Complete the update of OPIISService following the below steps.
- Click Next on the Welcome to OPIISService Setup Wizard window.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the folder location identified in Step 1.
- Once the folder is selected, click the Next button.
- The Ready to Install window displays, click the Install button.
- Click the Finish button once the install is complete.
- Confirm the Setup window displays the OPIISService has started successfully, click the OK button.
Note: Confirm the location of OP_IIS_Service is located in the folder with the opsetup.ini file. This is the file location you selected during the update.