Enroll a User in OP Mobile - Practice Administrators
- After logging in, click Practice Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Click the Staff Directory link. The users for your practice are displayed.
- Use the Search field to find the user that you need to enroll and select.
- In the General section, enter a unique email address for the user in the Email field.
- Click the Enroll button. A pop-up message is displayed to confirm that the staff member has been successfully enrolled.
Welcome Email and Verification
After the Practice Administrator has enrolled a user, the user will be required to complete the enrollment process to have access to OP Mobile.
- Open the Welcome email sent from Office Practicum.
- Click the Verify your account and set your password button.
- Enter a password.
Password Requirements: At least 8 characters in length, containing 3 of the following 4 types of characters: lower case letters, uppercase letters, numbers, special characters.
- Verify the password.
- Click the Blue Right Facing > button. You will be directed to your OP Mobile site.
Note: The initial email with the verification link will expire in 5 days. If the verification is not completed within this time period, the OP Mobile User will need to contact their Practice Administrator to reset the link.
- Bookmark your OP Mobile site upon your initial login. Click here for further information on bookmarking your OP Mobile site.