Search for a Patient
- After logging in to OP Mobile, navigate to one of following locations:
- Messages > Compose button > Patient Search field
- Patients > Patient Search field
- Upload File > Photo ID > Patient Search field
- Upload File > Encounter Image > Patient Search field
- Click the Search field.
- Enter any of the following patient information in the Search field to find a Patient:
- Patient ID - Enter the complete Patient ID Number.
- Name: The patient search by name is the same format as searching for a patient in OP.
- Phone Number: A # symbol followed by at least 4 numbers. You can omit the # symbol if you enter a value as a phone number. You can specify international numbers by starting with a + symbol and the country code. By default, the application assumes a US phone number.
- Email Address (email@example.com): Enter a value of an email address. Must start with non-whitespace characters followed by an @.
- DOB: Enter a date of birth, you can prefix it with an & symbol. Dates with forward slashes are assumed to be US dates in the mm/dd/yyyy or m/d/yy format. If only a 2 digit year is supplied, the full year is assumed to be 19yy. The ISO standard format for dates, yyyy-mm-dd is also accepted.
- Click the Search button or press the Enter key on your keyboard. The search results are displayed.
- Select a patient name to display the patient chart.