How Family Contact records are created in OP will determine who receives reminder notifications, this also include the method of delivery. Below you will find information to assist you and the practice.
|OP Contact Field||InteliChart Field||Delivery Method in InteliChart|
|Cell phone||Mobile Phone||Text|
|Primary phone||Home Phone||Call|
|Home email||Email Address||Email|
Primary Phone Caveats
- Contact Record: If Home Phone was selected as the Preferred Contact Method for reminders and there is no Primary phone, the Work phone will be sent to InteliChart.
- Patient: If Home Phone was selected as the Preferred Contact Method for reminders and there is no Primary phone, the Day phone will be sent to InteliChart.
Home Email Caveats
- Contact Record: If Home email was selected as the Preferred Contact Method for reminders and there is no Home email, the Work email will be sent to InteliChart.
- To populate the fields listed above, OP will first look at the Family Contacts in priority order, meaning we will start at Contact 1. If Contact 1 meets the criteria listed below, OP will send information to InteliChart.
- The Family Contact must reside with the patient, the Res? checkbox must be selected.
- Authority must be selected as Joint or Exclusive.
- Reminders in Preferred Contact Methods must not be blank or have No Contact selected.
- If any of the above fields are blank, OP will look for the information on Contact 2 and proceed through the contact list until all criteria are met or the contact list has been exhausted.
- In support of the bi-lingual feature available in InteliChart, language for the contact will be sent when Home Phone is selected as the preferred contact method.
|The Language field can be blank if the preferred contact method for reminders is not Home Phone and the contact's primary language is not Spanish.|
- If no Family Contact record meets the criteria, OP will look at the patient record for information.