All OP Practice Portal and OP Notify user accounts must be activated by the user for which they were created. Below are instructions on completing the activation of a user account. You're ready to activate your account once you have received an activation email similar to the one pictured below. After you activate your account, you'll be able to log in using the email address where you received the activation email as your user name and the password you establish in Step 2.
Activate Your User Account
- Click the link in the activation email to activate your account. The Activate your account window is displayed.
- Complete the window with the following information:
- Password: Enter a password, 8-30 characters, containing at least one letter and one number.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password.
- Security Question: Click the drop-down and select a Security Question.
- Security Question Answer (field below Security Question): Enter the answer to the Security Question you selected.
- Click the Activate Account button. The Account activated window is displayed.
- Log into the Practice Portal (which is the same access point of OP Notify) by clicking the Log into the Practice Portal button.