Note: This documentation applies only to the OP Cloud users.
Have you installed Windows updates and then go to connect to OP via Parallels and some or all of your credentials are gone? Try this fix!
- Open Parallels.
- Click Help, and select About from the menu.
- If the version is listed as 16.0 or earlier, click here to launch the Parallels Client Setup window to upgrade to v16.5. The Setup download is displayed in the downloads bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the download to open the Setup window.
- Accept the default by clicking through the Next prompts.
- Reattempt to log in. The credentials may have automatically been pulled in with the update. If so, you will have success logging in. If you still cannot log in, please contact OP Support.
Note: You must have administrative permissions on the machine to install the update. If you are prompted for credentials that you do not have, contact your IT professional.