The content in this article is relevant to the OP Patient Portal, powered by InteliChart.
The steps in this article assume that a CHADIS survey has already been sent to the OP Patient Portal for a patient. For instruction on how to send the survey to the portal, click here.
Attention: Practices who are accustomed to using the former OP Patient Portal must note that Surveys sent to the InteliChart Patient Portal are not accessed via Forms in the portal. They are received as Messages and should be accessed in the Message Center on the portal or from the patient's homepage.
Parent Steps to Complete a CHADIS Survey
When a CHADIS survey is sent to the OP Patient Portal, the parent receives a message notification (if enabled). In the Patient Portal, the Message is accessible via the Message Center of from the Messages from your Care Team section of the portal homepage. The parent will complete the following steps to complete the survey.
- Click the Message in the Message Center or the Read Message link in the Message on the portal homepage. The message is displayed containing a Patient Survey link.
- Click the Patient Survey link and enter your email address.
Note: OP will run a validation check to make sure the email is associated with the contact record for that patient within OP. If there is a direct match, which there should be as this is the same email that was used to identify them with the InteliChart Patient Portal, the parent/patient will be passed to CHADIS, authenticated and logged in to complete their surveys. If there is no email match or the Family Contact record is not complete, the below message will display. For additional information on how to properly setup a Family Contact record, click here.
- The CHADIS window is displayed listing all available surveys for the patient. Click the Go button located in the Questionnaires section of the window. The Questionnaires window is displayed.
- Click the Begin button to take the survey.
- Enter a response to each survey question, using the Next button to go to the next question.
- When complete, click the Send it. I'm Done! button. The Questionnaires page is displayed with the completed survey listed as Submitted.
Note: Once the Send it. I'm Done button is clicked, the Survey responses are sent to OP. The Survey status is marked Received and the Informant is listed as Web Portal User: