Checking PMX Credit Information / Balance in OP
- Navigate to the Patient Message eXchange window: Practice Management tab > Patient Message eXchange.
- Click the Usage Statistics tab. The window includes a section for Credits Purchased and a section for Credits Used.
- Credits Purchased: This section includes your Credit Purchase history. The system notifies you when you are running low on credits. At the end of every night, the system will automatically check to see if any new credits have been added to your account.
- Credits Used: This section displays your actual use of the system on a month-by-month basis. It breaks down how many messages were sent in each of the three electronic modes and whether they were handled manually or delivered through the messaging platform. It also keeps track of the total credits consumed and the total messages delivered.
- Click Check Credits located at the bottom of the window to send a request for the messaging service to check for new credits. Within a few minutes, by closing and reopening the window, the data should refresh showing you any new credits you may have.
Tip: You do not have to click the Check Credits button more than once. If you are not seeing new credits after an hour and you know you purchased them, please contact Support.
PMX Credit Plan Cost
The cost of PMX messaging credits is as follows:
- Email message = 1 credit
- Text message = 3 credits
- Phone message = 5 credits
Note: To purchase more credits and/or to provide your credit card information to be saved on file for streamlining future purchases, contact our Support Team (1-800-218-9916, prompt 2).