Path: Smart Toolbar > Schedule button > Calendar tab
The Patient Message eXchange is a feature that allows you to contact groups of patients, with customized bulk messages, through a variety of communication channels. Use of our Patient Messaging eXchange requires credits to send and receive messages. This page will instruct you on how to confirm appointments using the Patient Message Exchange.
Patient Message Exchange
|Note: Keep in mind that messages will only be sent to those contacts who have a preferred method of contact listed. See Add relatives or contacts to a patient's register record.|
- Click on the Tracking tab.
- Select the date for appointments you want to confirm.
- Click on the Confirm button.
Tracking Tab:Confirm Appointments
- Click the following:
- Visible: Will list all patients on that the particular calendar view.
- All: Will list all patients with appointments regardless of calendar view.
- Click on the Create Msgs button.
Patient Message Exchange:Create Message
- Once messages are created you will be told how many credits you are using.
- Email message = 1 credit
- Text message = 3 credits
- Phone message = 5 credits
|Click here for more information on the Patient Message Exchange Credit Plan.|
- Select OK. Messages will now be sent.
To manage messages sent click on the Sent Messages tab.
Patient Message Exchange:Sent Messages
As appointments are beginning to be confirmed the Confirmation status will change on the Tracking Screen.
Tracking Tab:Confirmation Status