The information below is best practice when using the PHC Hub Registry.
- Mark all vaccine registry error message tasks complete, this should be done daily.
- Registry task errors or warnings, take the following actions:
- Correction required, click here for detail instruction on how to make corrections.
- Mark the task complete when receiving an acknowledgment of successful transmission in a Warning message.
|Note: Failure to mark tasks Complete will result in the vaccine records remaining in the queue and will repeatedly trigger more errors when trying to resent the information to the registry. The following error will persist: Vaccination date is more than 30 days ago.|
- If concerned that a patient's immunizations did not get sent to the registry, you can confirm by performing the manual Sync with your registry.