The feature(s) described on this page have not yet been released. All content is subject to change.
Phreesia has available a library of licensed patient-reported outcomes and screening tools which can be implemented by the practice. These would be used in the Intake workflow for parents/patients to complete prior to the visit. The Phreesia survey results will be available to view in Document Management as a PDF. To streamline the workflow, there is setup required in OP to record, score, and bill for the Phreesia surveys.
Add a Phreesia Placeholder Survey as a Survey Form
- (Optional) Create a new survey category for Phreesia placeholder surveys.
- Navigate to Surveys: Clinical tab > More button (Customize group) > Surveys.
- Click the Add Category button , the create new group window displays.
- Enter the name in the Group Name: field, for example, Phreesia.
- Click the OK button.
- Confirm you are on the category to add the survey then click the New button.
- The survey Information window displays, click the OK button.
- Enter the survey details in the following fields:
|Enter the name of the survey, for example, Phreesia: M-CHAT|
|The Source defaults to Local, no change required.|
For internal use, may wish to put a description such as Phreesia placeholder template.
The Default visibility is Any staff member. To change, click the drop-down and select from the list.
Alert type/Alert value
You may enter the Alert type and value for reference only.
(Optional) Diagnosis code associated with the entry of the survey. Used to automatically associate billing when the survey is complete.
Default CPT/Default Mod
CPT code and modifier associated with the entry of the survey. Used to automatically associate billing when the survey is complete. If the practice will not bill for the survey these fields are optional.
- From the Questions section, click the New button the Question Properties window displays.
- (Optional) Click the checkbox to require the question has an answer.
- Enter the question text used to verify the results have been received and attached to the patient chart. An example question, Survey results received and attached to the patient chart.
- Click the Answer button, the Answer properties window displays.
- Click the drop-down and select Boolean.
- Select the Yes / No radio button.
- Click the checkbox for Set default value to:.
- Click the drop-down and select Yes.
- Click the OK button to save the answer.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 2-15 to add additional Phreesia surveys.
Note: If the Phreesia surveys are to be part of the workflow for an Encounter or Well Visit, the Phreesia surveys must be added to the templates in the Encounter or Well Visit editor.