Path: Clinical, Practice Management, or Billing tab > Patient Chart button > Statements
A patient or insurance statement can be printed at any time from the patient chart. Patient statements can also be sent to the Statement Queue from the patient chart.
Print a Patient Statement
- Navigate to the Statements section of the patient chart using the path above.
- Select the transactions that you want to print on the statement:
- In the Transactions to Include section of the window, select the appropriate radio buttons depending on what transactions should be included on the statement.
- If choosing to select specific transactions, use the Shift button on your keyboard to select a group of transactions. If the transactions you want to include are not in order, use the Ctrl button on your keyboard to select the transactions to include.
- Click the Pat Statement button. The statement for all selected transactions will either print directly to the printer or launch a Print Preview window depending of the setting on your workstation.
A statement can be printed at anytime for a patient from the Patient Account.
- Click on the Patient Account button .
- Click on the Statements tab .
- Select the transactions that you want to print on the Statement by clicking to highlight the line item. Use the Shift/Ctrl functions on your keyboard to select all or specific claim lines.
- Once all desired transactions have been selected, click the Statement button either Insurance or Patient in the upper left corner. The system will print a Statement for all selected transactions.
- To print a family statement select Family under Statement Scope.