Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Care Plans
In this section, you will learn how to update the Purpose of the existing Care Plans as well as the Patient Goal Statement.
Within this area, you are able to indicate the purpose of your Care Plan. You can leave the purpose that you receive upon install or edit it to fit your practice's needs.
- Open the Manage Care Plans Window.
- Under the Definition area locate the line labeled Purpose.
- Click in the box and type to change or update the purpose definition for this Care Plan.
Patient Goal Statement
The Patient Goal Statement is your overall patient goal for the Care Plan. This can be changed on the individual basis once in the chart, it will appear on the patient's visit summary along with any other Care Plans they may be enrolled in.
- Open the Manage Care Plans window.
- Under the Definition area locate the line labeled Patient goal statement.
- Click in the box and type to change or update the statement definition for this Care Plan.