Our focus for Q3 is to identify and work to close clinical and financial gaps that could hurt your patients and your Practice.
Gaps in patient care are created when we fail to follow up with patients referred to specialists, sent for a diagnostic test, or recently prescribed a medication. This quarter, we'll address best practices for all of these areas to make sure gaps are closed, our patients receive great care, and Practice financials are prioritized.
Two-Part Webinar Series: Improving Clinical & Financial Outcomes
Part 1: Closing the Loop on Care Recording & Slide Deck
Part 2: Managing the Financial Health of Your Practice - Register Now!
Click here to register for Part 2 of the two-part webinar series: Improving Clinical & Financial Outcomes happening Tuesday, August 24 at 1 PM ET. In this live webinar, Dr. Sue Kressly, MD, FAAP, and Alisa Vaughn, CMPE will discuss strategies for managing your Practice's financial health, including:
- Engaging Providers in financial conversations
- Developing expertise in coding, billing, and payment oversight
- Reviewing KPIs monthly to ensure you're meeting your financial goals
- Understanding the value of a budget and business plan
Identify Clinical Care Gaps with Demographic Analysis/Recall Reports
Care Plan Recalls
- Demographic Analysis and Recall: Care Plan Recall
- Demographic Analysis and Recall (DAR) Run Care Plan Recall Video
Vaccine Status Recalls
- Demographic Analysis and Recall: Vaccine Status Recall
- Demographic Analysis and Recall (DAR) Run Vaccine Status Recall Video
Identify Clinical Care Gaps by Tracking Referrals
Podcast: Getting From Here to There | Referrals & Transitions of Care
In this episode of the PediaTrick's Podcast, you'll hear BJ Bloom, OP's Clinical Product Director, talk about her experience as a pediatric nurse and the important impact that referrals have on patient care.
Referral and Transition of Care Workflows
From Tracking entries to issuing Referrals, various Referral and Transition of Care workflows can be found here.
Review Referrals by SQL
- Referral Review SQL: This report shows the following information: Patient chart number, First name, Last name, Location, Referral date, Provider to whom the patient was referred, Referral category/type, Dx code(s), Referring Provider, and Status of referral.