The content below is relevant to the OP Patient Portal, powered by InteliChart.
Access to a patient's portal account can be terminated in the OP Practice Portal by removing the association of the parent/guardian.
- Navigate to Patient Administration: Navigation Panel > Patient Administration.
- Search for the patient:
- Click the Account button in the Search Patients panel.
- Enter the Last name, First name or Date of Birth of the patient.
- Select a Search Option from the Search by drop-down menu.
- Click the Select button in the Actions column or the Patient Name to display the Patient Account page.
- Click Remove Access in the Associations panel. A message is displayed to notify you that the Access has been removed. The associated account is listed with a note that access was removed and the date removed. If the access was removed in error select Undo.
- Repeat these steps for each association you would like to remove access.