If you need to remove the EOS Designation from a Workstation:
- Right-click the Start button, located in the lower-left corner of your Windows screen.
- Select Explore.
- In the OP folder, locate the file labeled OP911a.txt and delete this file.
- In the OP911/gdb_common folder, locate the file labeled OP911b.txt and delete this file.
- Open Office Practicum. You will no longer see the pop-up window asking if you want to connect to this machine as the emergency workstation.
- Open the OPBackUp Scheduler.
- Right-click the backup job, and select Edit Job from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Restore tab and deselect the Restore the db on this computer after a successful backup checkbox. Do this for any jobs currently scheduled.
- Unless space is an issue on the machine, continue the backups on this workstation without the restore.