Path: Smart Toolbar > Docs button
This page will instruct you on how to review patient's scanned records.
View the Patient's Documents
- In the Manage Documents window, locate the patient in the Search box . The Patient Directory will appear.
- Select the patient to view the patient's images. The images will appear in the thumbnails pane, displaying the last item that was input into OP 14.
|Thumbnails Panel||Displays thumbnails of each document selected in the Document List panel.|
|Preview Panel||Displays a preview of the content of the document selected in the Document List panel.|
- Select the image to view it in the Preview pane.
- When you are finished viewing the image, close the window.
From the Event Chronology
- Open the Event Chronology by clicking on the Chron button .
- Choose the patient from the Patient Directory.
- Scanned items will appear with a scanner icon under the View column.
- To view only scanned items, locate the Record Type column. Click on the drop-down arrow in the column heading for Record Type, and select Scanned items from the dropdown menu.