This section will go over how to review and complete open lab requisitions. In addition, the user will be introduced to how to monitor the diagnostic tests and perform follow up. The user will be shown optional settings to ensure all open diagnostic tests are addressed.
Review and Confirm In-House Labs
- Click the Diag Tests tab on the Schedule and Practice Workflow window.
- The Results Received/Reviewed window displays.
- Highlight a patient in the list to review the diagnostic test results.
- Check the expand all box so that all results are displayed.
- Select the Reviewed checkbox on each order.
Review All button to mark all the results as Reviewed.
- Select final Requisition Status from the dropdown: Complete or Informed.
Review Open Lab Requisitions
- Click the Diag Tests tab from the Schedule and Practice Workflow window. The Results Received/Reviewed tab displays.
- Click the Pending Requisitions tab.
|Go to patient chart|
|Date Lab Requisition created|
|Patient Account ID|
|Lab test name|
|Where specimen was collected|
|Optional ID fields for Specimen and Requisition|
|Status of lab requisition|
|Date flagged for results to be returned|