Follow these steps to save files that you export from the cloud:
- Create a folder on your local computer where you wish to save your exported files.
- Run the report/file you want to export, and click the Export button.
- Navigate to the Network drive in the Save As window.
- Double-click tsclient.
- Double-click the \\tsclient\C Share or your local folder.
- Select the folder you created in step 1. In the example below, we created the My OP Cloud Exports folder on the local C drive before we exported the file.
- Select the desired file extension in the Save as type dropdown. In this example below, we chose Excel files (*.xls).
- Click Save.