Note: Scanning workstations need to be a little more robust as scanning consumes higher than average amounts of memory.
If the workstation is to be configured as an scanning workstation it should have:
- A dedicated network connection (no wireless connection).
- 2GHz+ processor (Dual Core preferred)
- Random Access Memory (RAM):
- 4 GB minimum
- 120 GB+ Hard Drive SATA 7200RPM
- 16 MB or 32 MB Cache
- Monitor (monitor must be capable of displaying minimum resolution of 1920x1080):
- 19” Monitor recommended.