Note: The following Specifications and Recommendations made by Office Practicum are based solely on tested and successful implementations. We do not have any partnerships or current affiliations with these hardware vendors. Please consult with your IT Professional to make sure your devices meet our minimum requirements.
Note: Scanning workstations need to be a little more robust as scanning consumes higher than average amounts of memory.
If the workstation is to be configured as an scanning workstation it should have:
- A dedicated network connection (no wireless connection).
- 2GHz+ processor (Dual Core preferred)
- Random Access Memory (RAM):
- 4 GB minimum
- 120 GB+ Hard Drive SATA 7200RPM
- 16 MB or 32 MB Cache
- Monitor (monitor must be capable of displaying minimum resolution of 1920x1080):
- 19” Monitor recommended.