The content in this article is relevant to the former OP Patient Portal.
Click here to access this content for the OP Patient Portal, powered by InteliChart.
If you want to provide the parent access to a Lab Requisition that can be printed to take to a lab, you will need to create the PDF of the requisition in OP and send it to the Patient Portal on an individual patient basis.
|Note: Prior to beginning the steps below, click the Print/Transmit/Save PDF button and select Save PDF in the smart toolbar.|
Follow the steps below to send a Lab Requisition to the Patient Portal:
- While creating the Lab order (Send Out only), select both Save to Portal and Print checkboxes at the bottom of the Diagnostic Test Requisition Form.
|Note: If both checkboxes are not selected, the Lab Requisition will not be sent to the Patient Portal.|
- Click Save.
Viewing the Lab Requisition on the Portal (What the Parent will See)
- Log into the OP Patient portal.
- Select the Patient for whom the Lab Requisition has been sent to the portal.
- Click the Patient Information tab.
- Click Forms. The Lab Requisition will be available with a View link that will open the Lab Requisition for parents to view or print.