Claims are sent to the transmittal queue pending submission of electronic claim files and/or hcfa printing. Current claims are defined as those that have not been processed through a daysheet.
- Click on the Billing button to open the e-Billing center.
- Click on the Claims+A/R tab and Check of the Box for Has Insurance Balance.
- Click on the Stage dropdown and select Unsent (not transmitted or printed), then click on the Refresh button.
- Click on the Sel All button to select all Unsent Claims.
- Then click the Primary button to transfer these claims to the transmittal queue for primary claim submission.
- Select OK when prompted Queue selected claims(s)?
|OP will transfer claims to the transmittal queue and go idle when complete. At this point, the best practice would be to run a daysheet, however, some offices send multiple claim transmissions throughout the day based on high volume of claims so the processing of the daysheet after each queue transfer is not required.|