After adding staff, providers, or rooms/resources to the calendar view, you can decide how the calendar will be displayed by setting Display Preferences.
Set Calendar Display Preferences
- In the Clinical, Practice Management, or Billing tab, click the Schedule button.
- Select the Calendar View tab for which you will add staff or resources.
- Ensure that the Calendar radio button is selected so that you are viewing the Calendar Schedule window.
- Click the Schedule Properties button. The Schedule Properties for Highlighted Calendar window opens to the Staff/Resources tab indicating the Calendar tab and Resource selection.
- Click the Display Preferences tab.
- As you complete the following fields, the Sample Calendar displays the settings:
- Number of columns: the number of column that are displayed on the calendar. If you select 3 providers to be displayed, ensure you have at least 3 selected here.
- Time Units: this should be set to match the units in which appointments are scheduled in your practices. For example, if your appointments are scheduled in 15 minute increments, select 15 here.
- Line Height: this determines how wide (2) or narrow (1) the lines on the calendar are displayed.
- Appointment font: this determines the size of the font on the calendar. A preview is displayed below the Appointment font section of the window. If you select a different radio button option, you will be alerted to close the schedule and reopen it to see the change.
- Non-prime time (before/after hours)
- Prime time (public office hours)
- Click the OK button to save the display preferences.