When installing RemoteScan, sometimes the NIC drop-down menu box does not show all NICs available on the computer.
To register the license using the MAC address of a NIC that is not visible:
- Navigate to C:\ProgramData\RemoteScan (This folder is typically hidden).
- Open the server.ini file.
- Add a line towards the top: ShowAllMacs=1
- Save the change.
- Close and reopen RemoteScan
- Right-click the RemoteScan icon and select Register. All of the NICs available are displayed in the drop-down menu.
- Select an ethernet NIC, even if the computer is currently using a wireless connection.