Path: Smart Toolbar > Chart button > Encounters tab or Well Visits tab > Open Note > Assess/Plan tab > Survey tab
Add a Survey
- Click the Survey tab.
- Surveys associated to the template will display in the Survey Picklist section.
- Click the checkbox under the Add column to remove or add any survey displayed.
- Click into the text field labeled "Click here to order another survey".
- The entry window opens for input.
- Click a survey from the list to select. (You must have a CHADIS subscription to use the CHADIS surveys)
- Add Special Instructions (optional), Dx (optional), and Department. You will skip this step if you added the information to Utilities > Manage Clinical Features > Survey Administrator.
|Selecting the Patient Department will send the task to the Patient Portal.|
- Click the Save checkmark, located at the bottom of the window. This will add the selected survey to the list so that you can add a second survey if needed.
- Click the Create Survey Orders button to create the survey order.