Path: Admin tab > Global Preferences button > Colors & Font tab
User Permission: The System Preferences window is only available to users with permission: AA_SystemAdmin_mi.
The Colors & Font tab of the System Preferences window contains different highlighting options available in OP as well as the ability to turn on or off the "bubble" badges.
- Insurance Balance Color Highlighting: Sets the insurance balance amount to trigger highlighting.
- To select the color of the insurance highlighting, click on the Color button below the number field. A pop-up window will appear displaying color swatches. Click on the color you want, then click OK.
- To customize a color, click on the basic color, then click the Define Custom Colors button. The window will expand to show a color spectrum. Move the cursor until the desired color is reached, then click the Add to Custom Colors button. The color will appear in the Custom Colors section to the left. Click on the customized color, then click the OK button to select.
- Patient Balance Color Highlighting: Sets the patient balance amount to trigger highlighting.
- To select the color of the patient balance highlighting, and/or customize a color, follow the steps above, under Insurance Balance Color Highlighting.
- Days Since Last Visit Highlighting: Sets the number of days since the last patient visit to trigger highlighting.
- To select the color of the last patient visit highlighting, and/or customize a color, follow the steps above, under Insurance Balance Color Highlighting.
- Alternating Grid Lines: Sets the color of grid line highlighting, such as the Claims+AR window (pictured below).
- Font for Diagnostic Test results: Allows a user to select a different font for displaying diagnostic test results for patients.
- Use "bubble" badges for alerts (may cause momentary black screens when system is busy): Select this checkbox to use the bubble style of badges for alerts instead of textual alerts in the Main Navigation Panel.