Path: Admin tab > Global Preferences button > Maintenance tab
User Permission: The System Preferences window is only available to users with permission: AA_SystemAdmin_mi.
The Maintenance tab of the System Preferences window displays the current OP version and lists the various maintenance procedures that can be performed.
- Clear Instant Messages for users who do not have a message but the button is red.
- Fix appointments that have invalid start or end time.
- Recalculate Insurance and copay balances on a patient’s register record.
- Correct returned check transactions so that they print on statements.
- Rebuild tables that cause error messages that describe a corrupt file.
- Messages: Correct the occurrence of messages that have not been delivered to a staff member.
- Register: Correct instances where the contact person chosen to receive billing statements was not properly saved in the register table.
- Diag Test Results: Unlink all diagnostic test result images that are linked to multiple patients.
- Display the session status