|The following Specifications and Recommendations made by Office Practicum are based solely on what has worked for our clients.|
We are in no way endorsing the use of one product over another. Please consult with your IT Professional to make sure your devices meet our minimum requirements.
|Windows 10 is supported on OP versions 14.6 and up.|
|Tablet PCs are a popular consideration among our clients, but most opt for a desktop PC and use a light-weight laptop for working from home or out of the office. The tablet PC is a more expensive option than the desktop. Also, the set-up requires the additional expense of a wireless access point, which allows the tablet to communicate with the network.|
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 (32 & 64-bit)*.
- Random Access Memory (RAM):
- Recommended 4 GB
- Minimum 2 GB
- Screen size: Recommended 12" screen minimum (display must be capable of displaying minimum resolution of 1024x768)
- Weight: Recommended light-weight for easy mobility
- Processor: Minimum 2 GHz processor
- A low powered Intel Processor (Atom, I3) will not work.
|*Note: OP does not support Windows 10 in S mode. Windows 10 in S mode only runs applications available in the Microsoft Store. You will need to switch out of Windows 10 in S mode to run the OP software. Follow these instructions on Microsoft's site for more information on how to switch out of Windows 10 in S mode. Windows 7 will be supported until January 2020.|
|Note: Office Practicum supports the Surface Pro tablet. However, it does not support the new Windows Surface RT tablet, Chromebook, or other netbook devices that do not meet the specifications above.|