You will be shown how to add procedure codes to a template to capture charges performed by procedures done in the office.
|Click the link below to view a video of how to customize and use the procedure feature Using Procedures in a Template.|
- Click the Procedures tab and select a Category. If the procedure code is not found in a Category, click the Lookup CPT button.
- Double-click to select a procedure.
- Complete the procedure line, the below items are optional:
- Click the drop down arrow in the Mod field and select a procedure modifier.
- Click into the Procedure Note field and type the note for the procedure.
|Note: You may also click the ellipse button in the PN Edit field to add a procedure note or click the PC button to insert phrases. If a Procedure Note is added is will appear linked to the procedure code on the note summary.|
- Enter the number of units.
- Click the dropdown arrow to select a diagnosis code in DX1 - DX4. The list of diagnosis codes to choose from are entered on the Encounter Note tab of the template.
- Click the dropdown arrow and select EPSDT.
- Click the dropdown arrow and select EP Refer.
- Click the Save changes to template button.