|Compatible Versions of OP 14 for ClearTriage Support|
You must have OP Version 14.0.55, OP Version 14.1.10 or later to use ClearTriage in OP 14.
|Click here to watch a video showing how to use ClearTriage with OP 14.|
To use ClearTriage to add protocol information to a message:
- Log on to OP.
- Click the Sched button on the toolbar. The Schedule and Practice Workflow window appears.
- Click the Messages tab.
- Click the New Message button. OP opens the Message window with the ClearTriage button.
- Click the Patient Search button and select a patient.
- Click the ClearTriage button().
|OP opens a browser window to the ClearTriage web page and automatically logs the user on using the credentials entered in the e-Correspondents table.|
- Click through the ClearTriage application to:
- Select a protocol
- Perform triage by selecting the first positive triage question
- Select care advice
|Note: For details on selecting a protocol, positive triage question, and care advice, refer to the ClearTriage web site at www.cleartriage.com.|
ClearTriage Questions Tab
ClearTriage Care Advice Tab
- Click the Copy button.
- In the OP application, paste the call notes into the message by clicking the cursor inside the message field and pressing Ctrl-V or by right click and select Paste.