- Click the Patient Account button .
- In the search box choose a patient if necessary.
- Click the Credits tab .
- The Credits will generally appear in chronological order, based on when the credit was entered into the system. The most recently entered credit will appear at the top of the list.
- Current credits will appear in blue until a daysheet is ran. Once a daysheet has been ran the credit will appear in black and no longer be current.
- You can see in the Patient Credit column the payment amount collected for that date of service. The Patient Debit column shows when those payments were applied.
- Use the Receipt button to print a selected date of service or an entire payment history for the patient.