The Billing Status will organize appointments into 5 groups: No Charges Exist, Superbill Exist, Complete, Cancelled, or No Show.
From the Schedule
- Click on the Schedule button to open up the Schedule and Practice Workflow window.
- Locate the Calendar Preferences on the left hand side.
- Look for the preference labeled Status Color and change the view from Visit Stage to Billing Stage by clicking on the radio button.
- The appointments on the Calendar will now appear in five different colors depending on what Billing Stage the appointment is in. The five different colors mean the following:
- White - No superbill charges have been created for the patient.
- Blue - A Superbill exists for the patient.
- Light grey - Superbill charges have been posted (completed) to the patient's account.
- Red - The patient was a No Show for their appointment.
- Dark grey - The patient Cancelled their appointment.
From the Tracking Screen
- Click on the Schedule buttonto open the Calendar.
- Click on the Tracking tab.
- Look for the Billing Status column. If this column is not on the Tracking screen click the grid and check off the box next to Billing Status to make it visible.
- The Billing Status will display 5 different colors depending on the appointment's billing stage.