Path: Smart Toolbar > Schedule button
This page will instruct you on how to view and complete outstanding tasks.
Viewing and Completing Tasks from Calendar
- Left click on the appointment to view the patient's task.
- At the bottom right hand of the screen, all tasks for the patient will be visible. This example will only focus on Front Desk tasks.
- Double-click on the tasks to complete it. If you are scheduling an appointment you will not double-click on the task, instead you will go to the available date and when you double-click to make the appointment you will get a popup box asking if you want to schedule the task.
- Select Yes.
- The outstanding tasks will update and remove from the Task list.
Viewing and Completing Tasks from Tracking
- Click on the Tracking tab .
- In the Check List Column, click on the Task button for the patient. The Red number, indicates how many tasks are outstanding for the selected patient.
- The Checklist window will open.
- Double-click on the task to select it. This will redirect the user to the location where the task is to be completed. Once the task is finished, it will remove from the task list of the specified patient.