Statements sent for individual patients can be viewed from their account. Click here for steps on viewing this information. Additionally, you can also view statements sent in:
- The Statement Queue of the Billing Center
- The Administrative Documents Repository
Viewing Previously Sent Statements from the Statement Queue
- Click Billing on the Smart Toolbar.
- Click the Statement Queue tab.
- Select the date range you would like to search, or leave as the default selection, All.
- Deselect the Unsent only checkbox. All statements previously sent from the queue will be displayed. You will see the following for each statement with the ability to sort in ascending/descending order:
- Patient Name
- Queue Date
- Queue By
- Send Date
- Send By
- Send Method
- Balance Due
- Pt Resp Only
- Family Stmt
- Custom Message
Viewing Previously Sent Statement Files from Administrative Documents
- Navigate to Activities > Administrative Documents.
- In the Transaction Type box, select STMT.
- Enter a Begin date and End date or leave the date fields blank to search all files.
- Select the checkbox to Include reviewed records.
- Click Search. All of the statement files sent electronically will be displayed.