The Manage Documents window allows you to input, search, review, and edit documents.
The Manage Document window includes the following features:
- The Manage Documents window combines the scanning functionality with document management.
- The new Acquisition panel is the left panel of the Manage Documents window. It is comprised of two sections: the Acquire Images & Documents section at the top, and the Sketch panel at the bottom.
- The Document Controls Toolbar provides the basic actions and navigation for the selected document.
- There are two attach-related features. The Attach button in the Document Controls toolbar allows the end user to attach documents to a Diagnostic Test or Referral. The Attach paperclip in the Message window accesses the Search for Documents window from a message so that the end user can search for a patient's documents and select a document to attach to a message.
- Improved review functionality.
- The Document Details Panel panel displays document- and file-related details of the document selected in the Document List panel. Details include patient information, review details, administrative details, and technical details.
- The Manage Documents window also makes it easier to review documents and allows the end user to send internal and external messages.
- After importing a signature graphic using the Manage Documents window, the signature may be added as a graphic to documents.
Click here to watch What's in Document Management Part 1 of 2.
Click here to watch What's in Document Management Part 2 of 2.
Click here to watch Attach a Document to a Diagnostic Test or Referral.
Click here to watch Adding and Removing a Signature.
Click here to watch a video that explains the print functionality.
Click here to open the Document Management Quick Reference Guide.