The Manage Documents window allows you to input, search, review, and edit documents.
The Manage Document window includes the following features:
- The Manage Documents window combines the scanning functionality with document management.
- The new Acquisition panel is the left panel of the Manage Documents window. It is comprised of two sections: the Acquire Images & Documents section at the top, and the Sketch panel at the bottom.
- The Document Controls Toolbar provides the basic actions and navigation for the selected document.
- There are two attach-related features. The Attach button in the Document Controls toolbar allows the end user to attach documents to a Diagnostic Test or Referral. The Attach paperclip in the Message window accesses the Search for Documents window from a message so that the end user can search for a patient's documents and select a document to attach to a message.
- Improved review functionality.
- The Document Details Panel panel displays document- and file-related details of the document selected in the Document List panel. Details include patient information, review details, administrative details, and technical details.
- The Manage Documents window also makes it easier to review documents and allows the end user to send internal and external messages.
- After importing a signature graphic using the Manage Documents window, the Signature Functions makes it easier to link signatures to the Address Book and to attach signature graphics to documents.
Click here to watch What's in Document Management Part 1 of 2.
Click here to watch What's in Document Management Part 2 of 2.
Click here to watch Attach a Document to a Diagnostic Test or Referral.
Click here to watch Adding and Removing a Signature.
Click here to watch a video that explains the print functionality.
Click here to open the Document Management Quick Reference Guide.