Roles can be copied so that individual permissions can be added or taken away. To copy a Role, navigate to OP Practice Portal > User Administration > Roles. Then, complete the following:
- Select the Role that will be copied.
- Click the Duplicate Role button located in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Give the new Role a Name and Description in the appropriate fields.
- Select or deselect the permissions that are applicable to the new Role.
- Review the members of the new Role.
- If a member is listed that should not be carried over to the new Role, click the Remove button. To remove more than one member at a time, select the checkbox to the left of each member's name, and select Remove from the Action drop-down menu.
- To add a member that is not already listed in the new Role, search for and select them using the Add User search field.
- Click the Save button to save the new Role.