|WARNING: This information is intended only for clients currently in the implementation or production phase with OP eLabs functionality.|
Results imported into OP will be automatically matched to the patient based on the following criteria:
- Patient ID
- Date of Birth
- Test ID (specific to the test and provided by the lab)
- OP Provider (NPID)
- Order (generated by eLabs for each requisition)
Reasons for not automatically matching results to the patient:
- No requisition was created in OP for a lab order (this would occur prior to your practice using eLabs).
- The Lab was ordered or performed by an outside provider or facility and was copied to your provider or practice.
- An error in the Patient Name or ID is present, where the software could not definitively identify the patient.
- The patient is not actually your patient, and the result was sent to you by mistake.