The Billing Notes located in the patient's account can be used to record substantial billing issues and maintain a chronology of your receivable attempts between the office and the patient and/or an insurance payer.
- Click on the Patient Account button .
- If needed, use the Search boxto locate the patient.
- Click the Overview tab of the Patient Account.
- Locate the box titled Billing Notes.
- Double-click on the box under Billing Notes to open the Patient Register Notes and Coordination of Care. Proceed with entering the billing note for that patient.
- Click the Save button to Exit.
|You can add @@ to the beginning of the note. By doing so, the Billing Note box will appear in red to standout to any staff that may be viewing the patient's account.|