The Billing Notes located in the patient's account, can be used to record substantial billing issues, and maintain a chronology of your receivable attempts between the office and the patient and/or an insurance payer.
- Click on the Patient Account button .
- In the Search box choose a patient if necessary.
- Click the Overview tab of the Patient Account.
- Locate the box titled Billing Notes.
- Double-click on the box under Billing Notes to open the Patient Register Notes and Coordination of Care. Proceed with entering your account note for that patient. Click the Save button to Exit.
|You can include a 'stop code' in billing notes that require review by the front desk or staff who will be scheduling appointments or checking in patients. Insert a stop code @@ at the beginning of a billing note about the issue. The next time the front desk staff attempt to schedule or check-in the patient, the note will appear on the screen.|