|Occasionally a service will stop working, or freeze, on your server because of space taken up by other programs running at the same time. You will only need to restart the service and it will continue running. Office Practicum services typically run on the database server (the machine where your medical database is hosted). You should obtain administrative access to that machine to follow the steps below.|
To restart the service:
- Open Services using one of the following:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Click Start and enter services.msc in the search box.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.lnk via Windows Explorer (My Computer).
- Click to open the Services window.
- Scroll to locate the service (e.g. Office Practicum Quest Hub Interface (HL7, PDF)).
- Right-click the service and select Start (if the program is not currently running) or Restart (if the program is currently running).
If the service cannot be restarted:
- Click Start > Task Manager.
- Click to select the program.
- Click End Task.
- Try restarting the program again.
|Note: If the service still does not respond, reboot the computer, or contact OP for help.|